When you choose SOLOS Consultants for your recruitment needs, you have the assurance of a top quality, reputable service. This is because we have been fully approved Corporate Member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) since 2004. The REC is committed to raising standards and highlighting excellence within the recruitment industry. To date, it has over 3,500 members with branches in all regions of the UK, all of whom must abide by a Code of Professional Practice.
REC membership means that we:
- Adhere to all relevant legislation
- Operate by a strict code of practice to deliver the very highest standards of recruitment to our clients and candidates
- Promote professional development through specialist training, qualification and recruitment
As an REC member, we also pledge the following:
- To take up references and screen candidates before submitting them for employment (wherever possible)
- Meet our candidates face-to-face before sending them to clients to be interviewed
- Accurately document every stage of the recruitment process, from application and interview through to tests and references.
For more information about our membership please visit the REC page on our website.