At SOLOS Consultants, we specialise in finding recruitment solutions to meet the exact needs of our clients.
- Temporary / Contract Recruitment
- Permanent Placements
- Screening & Assessment
- Candidate Testing
If you need a short-term recruitment solution, SOLOS Consultants can help. We are specialists in temporary staffing and are flexible enough to find a suitable solution for almost any requirement.
And don’t worry – we put just as much time, effort and expertise into sourcing temporary staff as we do permanent employees.
Who are you looking for?
The needs of our clients vary considerably, but at SOLOS we are always able to find the ideal solution. We can help with staffing in the case of:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Downsizing or expansion
- Temporary projects
Whatever your business lifecycle, our expert consultants will come up with a short-term, flexible contract agreement to meet your needs. We not only find candidates with the skills and experience you need, but who are also available for as long as you need them.
We believe in finding the right person, first time – no matter what the role.
Get in touch
If you need temporary or contract staff, come in for a friendly chat with one of our advisors. Just tell us what you need and we’ll get started right away.
Your success is our business
Whether you need just one new permanent employee or a whole new workforce, SOLOS Consultants can help.
We’ll find permanent, full-time staff with the right skills, experience and attitude to make a positive contribution to your business. Just tell us what you need and we’ll get started on finding it.
What can SOLOS do for you?
At SOLOS Consultants, we take the time to get to know your business and understand what makes it tick. This enables us to find candidates that will fit well with the culture and demands of your company as well as having the right skills, experience and qualifications.
Our comprehensive service offers the following:
- A dedicated account manager
- Job description copywriting
- Advertising copywriting and placement
- Internet advertising and sourcing
- Campaign project management
- Response handling
- Pre-selection process
- Screening, assessment and testing
- Offer or rejection handling
- Referencing – written and verbal
We relieve our clients of the burden of building and managing a permanent workforce. By taking responsibility for the time-consuming parts of recruitment process, we enable you to focus on your core competencies and get back to what you do best – running your business.
Not all recruitment is straightforward, but SOLOS Consultants can provide tailored, flexible solutions even when our clients don’t know exactly what they need.
If you aren’t sure whether you need temporary cover or a permanent employee, our Temp-to-Perm service could be the ideal solution. We can find and manage temporary candidates for as long as you need them, then you can decide later whether to make positions permanent.
This is a flexible way to get the top quality staff your business needs while also keeping your overheads manageable.
Your Temp-to-Perm Agreement offers:
- A dedicated Account Manager, who will be your primary contact
- An expert team to recruit high quality, skilled candidates who can work alongside your existing staff
- Management of staff – including benefits, sick leave, holidays, withholding taxes, payroll coordination and holidays
Crucially, our Temp-to-Perm service gives you the opportunity to ‘test out’ potential full-time employees, to see if they have the proven skills and personality to be a valuable and long-term asset to your business.
If this is a service you’d be interested in, come in and have a friendly chat with one of our expert advisors and see what SOLOS Consultants can do for you.
At SOLOS Consultants, we provide only the finest candidates to our clients. To keep the quality at such a high level, we run a rigorous screening and assessment programme which can be customised to your exact requirements.
How do we find the best candidates?
Our screening and assessment programme includes the following
- Telephone Screening – verifying candidates’ overall skill sets
- Multiple Reference Checking – we obtain and check references (written and verbal) from multiple sources
- PreVisor Testing – a nationally recognised system to identify strengths and weaknesses in relation to knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Psychometric Testing – we are qualified to carry out occupational tests to determine candidates’ compatibility with your company, as well as their skills and abilities
- In-depth Personal Interviewing – we conduct several detailed personal interviews to thoroughly brief candidates and ensure they’re a good fit for your business
- Additional References and Verification – we double-check everything, from employment history to specific accomplishments
- Client Screening – we encourage your participation in the screening process, giving you a chance to interview potential employees before they start work
Need more screening services?
Upon request, we can modify any of the steps in our screening and assessment process to suit your needs. We can also add extra checks, such as:
- Background checks
- Drug tests
- Security clearances
- Degree verification
Just let us know what you need and SOLOS Consultants will handle it for you. We aim to find you the right person, first time, and providing client-tailored screening services is a crucial part of this.
If you’re looking for a new job or a change of career, SOLOS Consultants can help.
We operate in a wide range of businesses and industry sectors throughout the UK. We can offer you exciting opportunities to develop your skills and go further in your career.
What can SOLOS do for you?
We are always looking for talented, ambitious individuals wanting to take their career to the next level. Our aim is to unlock your full potential and help you on the path to success.
Whether you want a temporary, contract or permanent position, SOLOS Consultants can help you find the right job, first time.
We have regularly updated opportunities in:
- Information Technology & Communication
Come in for a friendly chat with one of our expert recruitment advisors and see what SOLOS Consultants can do for you.