|at SOLOS Consultants|
|Location||Exeter, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 27, 2020|
IT & Communications
|Salary||£468 per day Inside IR35|
Our well established public sector client is currently looking for an experienced UX Researcher, to join their UX delivery team on a 6 month initial contract in their award winning office, based in Exeter.
The successful UX contractor, will be instrumental in leading UX research, within a high priority programme, delivering innovation across the organisation. You will work closely with teams to help shape tools , deliver new processes and technology, to meet customers changing needs.
You will have proven experience working in complex environments, gathering and validating requirements of the future of user experience
Responsibilities for the role:
- You will have proven experience working in complex environments, gathering and validating requirements of the future of user experience
- Extract supporting research through a variety of UX approaches such as workshops, interviews, ethnographic research, surveys and usability testing
- Engage, coordinate and manage a focus group of key users and stakeholders, including remote users who are situated around the UK to capture requirements
- Organise and structure workshops, utilising a variety of techniques to extract the relevant information and deliver influential results
- Apply both qualitive and quantitative research methods to validate requirements and drive innovation into the programme
- Work collaboratively with all team members and effectively communicate your findings to the relevant stakeholders.
- Experience of leading user research activities- with ability present findings to shape product development
- Demonstrable experience of designing and facilitating a range of qualitative and quantitative user research methods
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage and build rapport with stakeholders and users through a variety of communication methods
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a high performing team to create plans and deliver practically against them
• Previous experience working in a Public or Government based role
• Agile working
• Ability to understand complex data requirements or visualising data through software solutions
• Experience of using inVision studio software
If you have a strong passion for User experience, and delivering products to meet customer needs, please apply to discuss the role further.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake a vetting process prior to start this role.
Approx 6 month contract, with likelihood for further extensions
Maximum £468 per day - INSIDE IR35
Exeter, Devon Based