Service Desk Analyst
|at SOLOS Consultants|
|Location||West Bridgford, Nottingham - parking available on site, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||April 28, 2021|
IT & Communications
|Salary||£11 - £13.45 per hour|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in Nottingham for a 1st / 2nd line Service Desk Analyst on a 3 monthly rolling contract looking for an immediate start.
Parking available on site
£11 - £13.50 per hour
You will be supporting users ensuring technical issues and incidents are resolved or escalated if necessary. You will ideally have experience working in a Technical support /Service Desk environment. Communication skills are essential.
- Answering incoming calls within an appropriate time frame, to a high level of customer service.
- Take responsibility for the resolution of faults/issues at 1st/2nd line level
- Logging calls accurately
- Allocate and chase closure on calls.
- Follow all internal processes to ensure service activity targets are met.
- Working within the team to build relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Awareness of relevant technology and products.
- Appropriate escalation of incidents and requests to the Service Desk Team leaders.
You will be familiar with Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365 and Windows 7 amongst numerous others and be confident learning new technologies.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation that offers potential long term contracts.
If you feel the above role suits your skills and abilities then please apply immediately.