Service Desk Analyst
|at SOLOS Consultants|
|Location||Bristol, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||October 15, 2020|
IT & Communications
|Salary||£12.85 - £15 per hour|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in Bristol city centre for an IT Service Desk Analyst on a 3 month initial contract looking for an immediate start. Initially working from home will be available.
You will be supporting users ensuring technical issues and incidents are resolved or escalated if necessary. You will ideally have experience working in a Technical support /Service Desk environment. Communication skills are essential.
- Answering incoming calls within an appropriate time frame, to a high level of customer service.
- Take responsibility for the resolution of faults/issues at 1st/2nd line level
- Logging calls accurately
- Allocate and chase closure on calls.
- Follow all internal processes to ensure service activity targets are met.
- Working within the team to build relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Awareness of relevant technology and products.
- Appropriate escalation of incidents and requests to the Service Desk Team leaders.
You will be familiar with Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365 and Windows 7 amongst numerous others and be confident learning new technologies.
You will work on a shift basis between 7am - 6pm.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation that offers potential long term contracts.
If you feel the above role suits your skills and abilities then please apply immediately