Senior Debt Officer
|at SOLOS Consultants|
|Location||Bedford, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 16, 2020|
|Salary||£20-£31 per hour|
Our Public Sector client is looking to recruit a Senior Debt Officer on an initial 3 month contract but likely to extend further.
As the Senior Debt Officer you will be responsible for the following:
- To be responsible for the day to day collection and monitoring of all sundry debts, including housing benefit over payments.
- Ensure maximum collection of debts and also to be proactive in your case management
- To be responsible for undertaking court proceedings in appropriate cases
- To be responsible for the day to day management and supervision of the Debtors Team which is 7 direct reports.
- To provide comprehensive management information relating to sundry debt control and recovery
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar Debt / Collections based role at a senior or team leader level. You must have team leadership experience and also experience using the Debters Module in Agresso.
If this role is of interest please apply today for immediate consideration.
£20 – £25 per hour PAYE
£25 – £31 per hour Umbrella