Senior Communications Manager
|at SOLOS Consultants|
|Location||Milton Keynes / Home based, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||April 22, 2021|
|Salary||£24 - £30 per hour|
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Senior Communications Manager on an initial 3 month contract, working on a 2 year programme and so expected to be extended, looking to start ASAP and working from home.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a Senior Communications Manager role and have previously built and produced Communication plans. You will have fantastic communication and stakeholder management skills, be confident managing the complete comms lifecycle from planning to delivery and be comfortable working in a structured environment. Within the role you will be working within the Race Equality Charter and will play a key role in supporting the communications strategy and activity to increase engagement with stakeholders at all levels.
- Work with Senior stakeholders to create and manage key messages for core audience groups
- Produce, manage and implement a communications plan
- Support and uphold the editorial integrity of the core channel portfolio, which includes intranet, video-messages, all staff newsletters, information screens and staff engagement events, external websites and social media channels.
- Provide advice, guidance and practical support to this strategic projects
- Support the preparation and delivery of internal and external communications
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a renowned organisation on an initial 3 month contract with potential to extend.
- Senior Communications Manager
- £24.00 - £30 per hour
- Home based – immediate Start