Security Risk & Compliance Consultant
|at SOLOS Consultants|
|Location||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 16, 2022|
IT & Communications
|Salary||£581.95 Per Day|
Security Risk and Compliance specialist with experience in central Government departments.
- Information security background (at least 5 years)
- Experience in running data/ security compliance processes (eg, ISO27001, NIST CSF, etc)
- Experience of implementing HMG Security guidance (CESG/ NCSC) in systems
- Experience of risk management methodologies (IS1/2, NIST, ISO etc)
- Experience of large cloud adoption projects/ programmes
- Experience of working in Central Government departments
- Experience of a large Government IT transformation
- Excellent communication skills to explain complex information and concepts with a range of stakeholders.
- Experience of oracle products both on premise and cloud (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS)
- Previous use of Secure Enterprise Framework (SEF) or similar framework.
- Operational Security experience.
- CISSP, CISM, CEH, CCP or similar security qualification
SC CLEARANCE ESSENTIAL