SC Security Cleared Linux Specialist
|at SOLOS Consultants Ltd|
|Location||Exeter, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||March 29, 2021|
IT & Communications
|Salary||£524 per day|
Our Public Sector Government based client is currently looking to recruit a SC Security Cleared Linux Specialist on an initial 6 month contract to be accountable for the delivery of Linux Desktop and Linux Operational services.
- Investigating, identifying root causes and resolving incidents across the Linux platform
- Installation and configuration of operating systems
- Supporting with projects
- Developing processes and controls across ITIL
The ideal candidate will be experienced Linux Systems Administrator who will have experience in:
- Redhat Enterprise Linux/RHEL desktop and server operating systems (Versions 6+)
- The use of standard Linux tools to diagnose performance issues
- Service management tools ideally ServiceNow
- Ability to work in a team based environment
- Working with Puppet
- Experience of virtual machines/VMWare would be advantageous.
If this role is of interest please apply today.
- The role is INSIDE IR35 however you can operate on a umbrella or limited company basis
- The role will be remote under the current restrictions