SC Security Cleared Linux Expert
|at SOLOS Consultants Ltd|
|Location||Exeter, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 9, 2021|
IT & Communications
|Salary||£590.83 per day|
Our Public Sector client is looking to recruit a SC Security Cleared Linux Expert to support and manage the Linux platforms on a initial 6 month contract.
Your main role will include investigating, identifying root causes and resolving reported incidents so that the platforms continues to meet customer requirements.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of building, managing and administering RHEL6 and RHEL7 desktop and server based systems, preferably using Red Hat Network (RHN).
- Proven experience in the use of standard Linux tools to diagnose performance problems
- A proven ability to communicate easily, enthusiastically and professionally with a range of customers Good team-working skills and when appropriate the ability to work to your own initiative with an organised approach to work.
- Proven communication skills both within the immediate team and with the wider customer base
- Experience of working with Puppet
Past experience of VMWare or virtual machines would be highly desirable.
If this role is of interest please apply today for immediate consideration.
The day rate on offer is up to £590.83 per day INSIDE IR35 via a umbrella company.