SC Security Cleared Security Operations Centre Analyst (SOC)
|at SOLOS Consultants|
|Location||Exeter, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 16, 2020|
IT & Communications
|Salary||£468 per day|
Our Government based client is currently looking to recruit a SOC Analyst on a 8 month initial contract.
As part of this role you work as part of the cyber security operations centre actively monitoring systems and alerts, investigating incidents, logs, breaches and potential threats and also escalating to the required technical staff where required. You will offer advice and training to the organisation on cyber awareness and also ensure security controls and practices are adhered to.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar Security Operations Centre (SOC) or Cyber Security Operations Centre (CSOC) based role with experience in:
- IT Security and Cyber Security
- Experience of monitoring and alert tools
- Threat detection and investigation experience.
- Detailed understanding of IT Systems and Networks including Firewalls.
- Evidence of strong communication and interpersonal skills
You will also ideally Certified or Trained in ISO27001, CISM, CISSP, SSCP and/or GIAC Qualified with experience also of working to HMG policy and standards.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and leading organisation that offer a fantastic working environment and on a long term contract.
- Cyber Security System Analyst
- SC Cleared
- Remote under current restrictions but mixture of remote and onsite once lifted
- £468 per day inside IR35 on Umbrella or Limited Company basis