SC Cleared / Security cleared Programme Office Manager
|at SOLOS Consultants|
|Location||Exeter / Work from home, Exeter, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 13, 2021|
IT & Communications
|Salary||£562 per day inside IR35|
Our renowned client is currently looking to recruit a SC Cleared / Security cleared Programme Office Manager on an initial 1 year contract.
The successful candidate will have proven experience managing large complex projects and/or Programme Office, be a MSP Practitioner and ITIL accredited and ideally have worked within the public sector. Within the role you will be responsible for the management and governance of the Supercomputing Programme Office, working across the organisation to procure and implement the next super computer.
- Develop, lead and manage a programme plan for the delivery of the Supercomputing programme to enable the delivery of benefits, including coordination with supplier projects and other programmes.
- Lead and manage the Supercomputing Programme Office and other resources in the delivery of a coordinated programme of delivery.
- Develop and oversee a regime of effective governance for the management of risks, opportunities, issues and finances within the programme and coordinated with the wider community.
- Manage and evolve the effective reporting and communication of the Supercomputing programme.
- Develop effective processes to increase delivery efficiency and remove risk in the delivery of the programme.
- Manage and influence key government stakeholders and suppliers at a variety of levels to ensure the programme is driving towards delivery undefined. Ensure that key technical and scientific challenges are communicated to the necessary stakeholders in a way that is clear and understandable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation offering a long term contract with potential for extension.
Please note this role is Inside IR35 however you can operate on a Limited Company or Umbrella Company basis.
Under current restrictions the role will be remote based and once restrictions lifted will be a mixture of onsite and remote working.