SAP B1 Project Manager
|at SOLOS Consultants Ltd|
|Location||Nottingham, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||May 25, 2021|
IT & Communications
|Salary||£65000 - £85000|
Our client is looking to recruit an SAP Project Manager on a 6 month initial fixed term contract to lead their SAP B1 integration project.
The client has already initiated a 3rd party supplier and some initial work has been completed as well as the overall product specification however we now require a Project Manager to complete and deliver the day to day project management tasks.
This will include:
- Follow up actions and deliverables
- Initial project review followed by the setup and management of project plans and overall timescales
- Establish clear takes and timings
- Provide weekly updates and progress reports
- Manage 3rd party supplier as well as internal stakeholders
- Identify and manage risks
- Manage project administration
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years project management experience in IT projects and will have experience of delivering SAP or SAP Business One
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent organisation skills, to plan the use of people and resources to meet deadlines, a flexible approach is required
- Strong interpersonal skills, to motivate and lead your project team
- Good communication and negotiation skills, to manage expectations
- Business & IT strategy experience
- Ability to understand business processes and their interactions
Experience of managing the implementation in a SME Manufacturing environment would be highly desirable or technical experience in SAP.
The role is based in Nottingham and will involve remote home working and office based working.
Salary: £60,000 to £85,000
If this role is of interest please apply today for immediate consideration.