Remote Home Based Business Change Project Manager
|at SOLOS Consultants Ltd|
|Location||Bristol, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 12, 2022|
|Salary||£475 per day|
Our Public Sector client is looking to recruit a Project Manager to delivering a Business Change Workstream on a initial 6 month contract start ASAP.
Please note this role will be remote home based.
The role is working on a programme of work which will focusing on turning Corporate Strategy priorities into actions and shift towards “One Council”. Common activities will be joined up so that they have a better oversight and coordination of the work and resources better prioritised. This will also include a target redesign workstream which will include discovery, implementation and uncovering what processes, etc can be redesigned.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the targeted redesign work-stream, leading a business analyst and various subject matter experts
- Helping to gatekeep the targeted redesign workstream, so that work being accepted onto the backlog is properly shaped and scoped
- Overseeing the backlog of work for the targeted redesign and arranging the work into agile sprints
- Contributing to a view of progress against plan and savings
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with various internal stakeholders
- Communication and engagement with subject matter experts ahead of each sprint – helping them understand what their role in the sprint
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Planning effectively while working at pace
- Business Change Projects such as redesigns, transformations or other change projects
- Excellent stakeholder management – the programme affects the whole Council
- Leading project teams successfully at a Project Manager level.
- Quickly mobilising small project teams to work at pace for short periods (in “Sprints”)
- Knowledge of the principles of Agile project management (desirable)
Day Rate: £475 per day via a Umbrella Company