Remote Home Based Freedom of Information Officer
|at SOLOS Consultants Ltd|
|Location||Brighton, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 11, 2021|
|Salary||£20 - £26 per hour|
Our Public Sector client is looking to recruit a Freedom of Information Officer on a 6 month initial contract working remotely from home.
Your main duties will include:
- Log Freedom of Information Requests on the database of requests.
- Research and analyse all FOIA requests received against information held on the internet to determine if the information required is already in the public domain.
- Engage with internal stakeholders to coordinate responses.
- Ensure responses are processed within the statutory timeframe.
- Assist other business areas in their search for information/ their responses to FOI allocation emails.
- Stay on top of FOI case management timelines
The ideal candidate will have past experience working in a similar role or have past experience dealing with freedom of information requests as part of a role. If this role is of interest please apply today for immediate consideration. You will also have knowledge/exposure to DPA (Data Protection Act) SAR (Subject Access Request), as you may be required to assist if there is a backlog.
Hourly Rate: £20 - 26 per hour on umbrella basis depending on experience.