Remote Home Based Cyber Security Project Support Officer
|at SOLOS Consultants Ltd|
|Location||Exeter, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 5, 2022|
IT & Communications
|Salary||£319 per day|
Our ward winning Public Sector client is looking to recruit a Cyber Security Project Support Officer on a initial contract till the end of June 2022.
- This role is remote home based but may need occasional attendance at the office in Exeter
- £319 per day Inside IR35 via a umbrella company
The successful candidate will work on a Cyber Security Programme which is focused on enhancing and maintaining the level of cyber security to meet business and customer needs.
You will be responsible for providing support to the Programme Manager and Project Managers to ensure projects are appropriately scheduled and resourced and deliver their agreed objectives to time and to budget, meeting stated business aims. You will support the Project Managers with the administrative aspect of their projects, to enable them to focus on overseeing their project(s) and will work in line with the project governance requirements, which includes co-ordinating the production of reports.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong MS Excel and MS Project skills
- Prince 2 Qualified or APM Qualified
- Budget Management including budget tracking and reporting of project costs
- Risk and Issue Management
- Project planning management
- Project Governance and Assurance
- Stakeholder management
- Past experience on a Cyber Security or IT Security project would be highly desirable
Preference will be given to candidates who hold current SC Security Clearance however those eligible to apply will also be considered. Prior to starting you will need to undergo BPSS Clearance (2-4 weeks) and have submitted a SC Clearance application.
If this role is of interest please apply today for immediate consideration.