|at SOLOS Consultants Ltd|
|Location||Brighton, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||March 19, 2021|
IT & Communications
|Salary||£25 - 40 per hour|
Our Public Sector client is currently looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor on a 3 month initial contract starting ASAP to support the Housing Programme Technical Team in the full range of Quantity Surveying tasks.
This role will be working from home but will require occasional time in the office or attending site from time to time.
Your main duties will include:
- Checking Contractor Invoices for accuracy
- Arranging Interim payments
- Site Visits, including measurement of works completed
- Assisting in the Preparation of Specifications, Schedules of work, final accounts, pricing frameworks, and other Contract Documents.
- Ensuring value for money is obtained for all projects / goods / services.
- To Assist the Senior Project Manager in preparing a Major Works Programme.
This role is due to start ASAP initially until the end of April and potential extensions.
Hourly rate: £25 – £40 per hour on a umbrella basis depending on experience.