Project Support Officer
|at SOLOS Consultants Ltd|
|Location||Exeter, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 11, 2021|
IT & Communications
|Salary||£300 - £320 per day|
Our well established public sector client is currently looking for a Project Support Officer (PSO) to join their team on an initial 6 month contract, however extensions and other opportunities are likely to arise.
The successful Project Support Officer will provide support to Project and Programme Managers as well as completing a wide range of project administrative services such as:
- Arranging project meetings and minuting project board meetings
- Project action tracking
- Updating the RAID Log (Risk and Issues)
- Providing project reports including budget, progress and milestone reports
- Updating project plans and documentation including template creation
- Offering project support to the team.
The successful PSO should have the following Qualifications, Skills & Experience (Essential)
• PRINCE2 Foundation or APM or equivalent (ideally some knowledge/experience of Agile)
• Previously held on a Project Support, Programme Support, Project Administration, Programme Admin or Junior Project Manager role
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft products including O365, MS Project, MS Excel MS PowerPoint and MS SharePoint
• Good organisational, communication, administration and project minute taking skills
• Self-starter, analytical and methodical with particular attention to detail
It would be desirable if the successful Project Support Officer had
• Data analysis / Data Visualisation Skills
• Public sector experience
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this role, please apply straight away!
The role will be initially remote based and we expect a hybrid remote and onsite work in Exeter in the future. This could be 2/3 days onsite and 2/3 days from home depending on business needs.
Day Rate: £300 - £320 per day INSIDE IR35 via a Umbrella Company
Candidates will also need to undergo BPSS Clearance prior to starting and be eligible to obtain SC Security Clearance. Preference will be given to candidate who hold current clearance.