|at SOLOS Consultants|
|Location||Chester, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 23, 2022|
|Salary||£29.00 - £40.00 per hour|
Our client is currently recruiting for a Project Leader to join their company on a initial 12 month contract. This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that offers great support and development.
The key mission of the Project Leader is to:
- Responsible for implementation of one of Single Aisle's Industrial Ramp Up projects using robust Project Management governance.
- Co-ordinate nominated MFT focal points to deliver the project on time, cost and quality.
- Obtain buy-off of proposed strategy/footprint with senior stakeholders ensuring all sustainability targets are respected.
- Define and maintain top level plan for rate enablement of the area coordinating all local work streams (Tooling, Facilities, enablement etc.)
- Prepare and manage Capital Investment required for the project.
- Prepare and manage Project Team costs required for the project.
- Budget ownership and Capital Investment approval/finance tracking in line with financial forecasts.
- Integration of project risks & opportunities + mitigation action plan.
- Chair and lead project review governance with the project MFT and ensure actions are captured with follow-up.
- Prepare and chair monthly steering groups with senior stakeholders and capture / follow-up actions.
- Overall project closure & lessons learnt.
- You will be organised and structured with the ability to work autonomously an understanding of managing costs for a project is key.
- Project Management certification is preferred.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Risk management
If this role is of interest please apply today for immediate consideration.