Procurement Support Officer
|at SOLOS Consultants Ltd|
|Location||Bristol, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 11, 2022|
|Salary||£14.86 - £18.50 per hour|
Our Public Sector client is looking to recruit a Procurement Support Officer on a 6 month initial contract.
Your main duties as part of this role will be to:
- Lead or assist with procurement, sourcing and tendering activities
- Analysis of data and prepare reports
- Gather bench marking and market intelligence to support commercial decisions
- Support with procurement projects
- Develop internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Support with contract management including supplier meetings, performance review and management information coordination.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience and attributes
- Experience in Procurement, Buying, Project Management or complex / commercial Business Administration based role
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of Procurement, Contract and Commercials such as terms and conditions, specifications, data gathering and performance monitoring.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong MS Office skills including Excel
They role will be remote based under the current advice however will likely move to future hybrid working between the office in Bristol and home working.
If this role is of interest please apply today for immediate consideration.
Rate of Pay:
£14.86 per hour Agency PAYE plus accrued holiday pay
£18.50 per hour on a umbrella company basis