|at SOLOS Consultants|
|Location||Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||May 11, 2022|
|Salary||£20,000 - £23,500/annum|
Our Client is looking for a number of Pensions Assistants to support their busy Department.
The purpose of this role is to deal with the day-to-day administration and call logging of enquiries in relation to the Company's pension.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with all aspects of the day-to-day administration of the company’s pension scheme including enquiries, scanning of completed case work, call logging & printing of e-mail enquiries.
- Review employees pay and service history, determining the relevant calculation method and calculate pay figures, payments and estimated pension details for all retirements and redundancies.
- Understand and apply complex historical and current pension scheme regulations where applicable to facilitate advising employees and other parties of options and entitlements available from the schemes. Efficient handling of correspondence, e-mail and telephone enquiries from scheme members and third party
- Processing work in accordance with documented workflow procedures.
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative.
- Possess a high level of self-motivation and ability to make a positive contribution to the effectiveness of the team.
- Experience of working as part of a busy team.
- Experience of working under pressure and to tight deadlines within a team environment.
- To have an interest and awareness of team priorities and responsibilities.
If you feel you have what it takes to be a Pensions Assistant, please apply today!