Oracle Recruitment Cloud Functional Consultant
|at SOLOS Consultants|
|Location||Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 16, 2022|
IT & Communications
|Salary||£453.98 Per Day|
Responsible for delivering and supporting the Oracle Recruitment Cloud (ORC) functionality of HERA, including reporting, integrations and data related to payroll.
Working closely with the HCM Delivery Manager and business colleagues to ensure the system is configured to meet client requirements using standard functionality and following best practice.
- Demonstrable experience of designing and configuring Oracle Recruitment Cloud (ORC).
- Demonstrable experience of Core HR, including the cross module dependencies between Recruitment and Core HR (new hires).
- Demonstrable experience of developing complex functional designs covering for system functionality, reports, integrations, etc.
- Ability to work collaboratively with Core HR and Talent Leads and the Client to shape the solution.
- Experience of coaching and supporting the business to execute system and user acceptance testing.
- Experience of Career Page Branding.
- Knowledge of other Oracle HCM modules beneficial – Core HR, Talent and Learn.
- Experience of working in a large team including Business Process Owner, SMEs and Product Owners.
- Oracle Recruitment Cloud Implementer Certification (not mandatory)
SC CLEARANCE ESSENTIAL