|at SOLOS Consultants|
|Location||Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 10, 2022|
|Salary||£37,000 - £42,000/annum|
Our Clients are an award-winning specialist caterer with a strong foundation in the educational sector. We provide quality services to academies, colleges and schools whilst maintaining a clear social ethos and bringing the acumen, drive and passion of a rapidly growing commercial organisation. Our Clients are committed to delivering consistent, high quality, catering services across three operational arms serving Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and the Commercial Sector.
Purpose of the Role
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing, this role contributes to the development and retention of our existing client base in securing new business opportunities, including active participation in the tendering process.
This includes ownership and implementation of the annual marketing plan providing innovative marketing campaigns, promotional materials that supports the following key areas;
- Manage and Develop the website, ensuring that it is informative, easy to use, relevant/up to date, highly interactive and reflects the current marketplace/trends of education catering.
- Manage and Lead the Digital Marketing strategy with the Digital Marketing Officer and implement a plan to significantly grow and strengthen the social media platforms.
- Ensure all related marketing and promotional materials are delivered to schools and parents to an agreed timescale.
- Measure customer and stakeholder satisfaction, using a range of techniques including surveys, service gap analysis etc
- Manage, develop and update the company branding including production and distribution of branding to all sites.
- Writing copy for marketing collateral for all brands, for example, brochures, flyers, visual displays, POS etc.
- Reaching out to third parties, to establish partnerships that can expand the brand.
Skills & Experience
- 3 years+ experience working in a Marketing communications role
- Experience in Leadership or Management role
- Evidence of working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrable writing and proofreading experience
- Experience of creating, designing and posting social media campaigns, monitoring effectiveness in terms of engagement and conversion.
- Strong copy writing skills, excellent grammar and attention to detail
- Experience of producing content for different customer segments to ensure the tone of voice is in line with brand expectation and appealing to target market
- Excellent understanding of analytics and using data to report on various marketing activities
- Background working within Education or Catering Provider is desirable but not essential
- Ability to effectively collaborate is essential.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines when required
- Strong team player
- Confident, articulate and professional
• Broad Skills and Experience
• Management Experience
• Experience in Full Website Development, Brand Awareness and Development