Manual Test Analyst – Application Testing for Cloud Migration
|at SOLOS Consultants Ltd|
|Location||Bristol, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 12, 2020|
IT & Communications
|Salary||£350 per day|
Our Public Sector client is looking to recruit a Manual Test Analyst to complete some application testing for a datacentre to Azure cloud migration on an initial 6 month contract with an immediate start.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working as a Test Analyst and will have worked on a large migration from on premise to azure cloud. Within the role you will be completing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and helping with application and server migrations to azure and assisting with application migrations to Windows 10 and the transition to Office 365.
Required Skills / Experience
- Previous experience of applications testing in Desktop/DC/Cloud Migration projects
- Office 365 migration testing
- Strong User Acceptance Testing experience
- Azure DevOps for test case design, execution and defect management
- Azure Cloud Migration and/or Windows 10 Technically aware
- Operational Acceptance Testing experience
- ISEB Foundation or ISTQB certification
The ideal candidate will also have previous experience working within the public sector, however this isn't essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation offering an immediate start and opportunities for contract extensions.
Please note this role will be remote based under the current restrictions.
Bristol - 6 months
£300-£350 per day inside IR35