Leasehold and Shared Ownership Project Manager
|at SOLOS Consultants|
|Location||Bristol / Work from home, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||April 28, 2021|
|Salary||£250 per day inside IR35|
Our established public sector client is currently looking to recruit a Leasehold and Shared Ownership Project Manager on an initial 3 month contract, looking to start immediately.
The successful candidate will have considerable experience in managing, implementing and will have run Leasehold & Shared Ownership Schemes at another Registered provider. Within the role you will be assisting with the implementation of a considerable action plan covering the Leasehold and Right to Buy Service, which will cover –
- Share ownership management framework – Policies, processes & procedures
- Service charging - policies and procedures
- Set up Resales policy & procedures and Income recovery Policy and Procedures
- Current Leasehold polices & processes
- Section 20 processes
- Lease review (1700 leases)
- Housing system – implement service charging, income and asset hierarchy
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation with potential for contract extensions and flexible working locations.