ITSM ServiceNow Business Analyst
|at SOLOS Consultants Ltd|
|Location||Exeter, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 16, 2021|
IT & Communications
|Salary||£361.16 per day|
Our Public Sector based client is looking to recruit a ITSM ServiceNow Business Analyst with ServiceNow experience on an initial 4 month contract.
Your main role as part of a project team will be:
- Responsible for maturing information in a product and services Service Catalogue.
- Work with all areas of the business to create information requests, capture information, understand and mapping services into a ServiceNow catalogue tool.
- Standardise information sets to ensure accurate population
- Create and maintain information sets
- Refine processes and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- ITIL Service Management knowledge
- Data capture and analysis skills
- Ability to engage with stakeholders to gather information.
- Organisational, time management and communication skills
- Past experience of service catalogues or service modelling would be advantageous.
Please note this role will be mainly be remote based however will need occasional attendance onsite in Exeter.
Day Rate: £361.16 per day via a Umbrella Company Inside IR35.
Preference will also be given to candidates who hold SC Security Clearance however those eligible to apply will be considered. If not SC Cleared you will need to obtain BPSS Clearance prior to starting which takes 2-4 weeks and also have submitted a SC Clearance Application.