|at SOLOS Consultants|
|Location||Chelmsford, Essex, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||December 2, 2019|
IT & Communications
|Salary||£9.50 to £10.45 per hour|
|Contact||0115 927 4400|
Our client is looking to recruit an IT/Service Desk Technician to provide 2nd line IT support for our client.
The role itself will see the successful candidate take responsibility for the stock control and distribution of IT equipment such as laptops and mobile phones and maintaining documented records for these items. Experience wise we are looking for someone who is well-versed when it comes to;
We are looking for a seasoned professional who will possess the following skills/experience;
- Active Directory user administration
- Microsoft Windows 7 & 10
- MS Office Applications (up to 2016, 365)
- Broad understanding of a range of PC desktop/mobile applications.
- Taking responsibility for a vast range of service users
- Use of Service Desk applications.
- Previous experience of working within the Service Desk
- Good personal planning and organisational skills (attention to detail).
- Ability to troubleshoot an array of application/system based issues
- Excellent technical knowledge on both the hardware and software side of things
- Logging all interaction via ticketing based system with high accuracy
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established organisation, if the above matches your skills and abilities then please apply immediately.