IT Project Manager
|at SOLOS Consultants Ltd|
|Location||Nottingham, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||April 20, 2021|
IT & Communications
|Salary||£45,000 to £50,000|
Our client is looking to recruit a IT Project Manager on a 6 month initial fixed term contract to lead their SAP B1 integration project.
The client has already initiated a 3rd party supplier and some initial work has been completed as well as the overall product specification however we now require a Project Manager to complete and deliver the day to day project management tasks.
This will include:
- Follow up actions and deliverables
- Initial project review followed by the setup and management of project plans and overall timescales
- Establish clear takes and timings
- Provide weekly updates and progress reports
- Manage 3rd party supplier as well as internal stakeholders
- Identify and manage risks
- Manage project administration
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years project management experience in IT projects
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent organisation skills, to plan the use of people and resources to meet deadlines, a flexible approach is required
- Strong interpersonal skills, to motivate and lead your project team
- Good communication and negotiation skills, to manage expectations
- Business & IT strategy experience
- Ability to understand business processes and their interactions
Experience of managing the implementation of SAP Business One, ideally in a SME Manufacturing environment or technical experience in SAP would be highly desirable but not essential.
The role is based in Nottingham and will involve remote home working and office based working.
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000
If this role is of interest please apply today for immediate consideration.