Housing Transformation Manager
|at SOLOS Consultants Ltd|
|Location||Brighton, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||May 18, 2021|
|Salary||£400 - £650 per day|
Our Public Sector client is looking to recruit a Housing Transformation Manager on a 6 month initial contract.
You will be responsible for managing and leading a Transformation Project which will focus on the Transformation of their Homelessness Service.
- Review practice, policy & process and the structure that support these from initial homelessness query/contact to offer of settled accommodation.
- Engaging with all housing functions to assess pathways and assess the role of commissioned services and partners.
- Case management solutions and processes
- Temporary Accommodation placement and management through to settled accommodation
- Data control and effective monitoring, including standards for capturing all case information, linked ICT, establishing customer standards and better customer communications
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Housing Expert who has a good understanding of all Housing Functions and Services as well as experience leading transformation in particular across Homelessness Services. This will include requirement gathering, running workshops, suggesting improvements and managing programme / project workstreams. You will also have a small team of corporate project officers to support and lead.
Please note this role is remote based / home based but with flexibility to be onsite in Brighton when required.
If this role is of interest please apply today for immediate consideration.
This role is INSIDE IR35 via a umbrella company and offering a day rate of £400 - 650 per day depending on experience.