Home Based Working Vulnerability Analyst
|at SOLOS Consultants Ltd|
|Location||UK, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 16, 2021|
IT & Communications
|Salary||£40,000 plus benefits|
Our expanding client are looking to recruit a Vulnerability Analyst on a 12 month initial fixed term contract with permanent possibilities to join a newly created team.
Your main role is to assist in protecting the client estates from security threats by ensuring all devices are kept up to date with the latest security patches and vulnerability fixes identified through their vulnerability scanning tool.
Your key duties will include:
- Assist with the design, build and implementation of the Vulnerability Management process, etc
- Ownership of the vulnerability management lifecycle
- Remediation of devices that fail
- Investigate and resolve issues
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- SCCM to execute software updates / deployments
- Understanding of Vulnerability Management lifecycle
- Microsoft technologies at a server and desktop level
- Excellent analytical and investigation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and willingness to learn
It would also be highly desirable to have the following skills and experience:
- Vulnerability Scanning Tools such as Qualys, Nessus, etc
- Cloud Technologies
This role can be based from the office in Peterborough with hybrid working or on a 100% remote home working basis.
The client is offering a salary of £40,000 plus company benefits including pension, generous holiday allowance and other benefits,
If this role is of interest or you would like to find out more please apply today for immediate consideration.