Home Based Part Time Communications Officer 2.5 days per week
|at SOLOS Consultants Ltd|
|Location||Bristol, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||March 31, 2021|
|Salary||£16.07 - 19.70 per hour|
Our Public Sector client is currently looking to recruit a External Communications Officer on a 3 month initial contract working 2.5 days per week.
Working from home under the current restrictions you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure delivery of a broad spectrum of communications disciplines (including marketing, behaviour change campaigns, media relations and social media) and ensure a joined-up single external communications service
- Provide qualified communications advice and reputational management expertise to colleagues and partners
- Support with monitoring and evaluating external communication campaigns, media coverage and social media
- Participate in Newsdesk rota ensuring all media requests are responded to accurately and enhance and protect the reputation of the business
- Produce inclusive and accessible communications and promote good equalities practice and value diversity across the service
- Pitch and sell in news stories and support with facilitation of media calls and interviews
The ideal candidate will have experience delivering external communications to enhance the reputation of a business.
This role is due to start ASAP so please apply today for immediate consideration.
The company is flexible on which days are worked.
£16.07 per hour on a PAYE basis + accrued holiday pay
£19.70 per hour on a umbrella company basis.