Head of Applications and Digital
|at SOLOS Consultants Ltd|
|Location||Bristol, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 24, 2020|
IT & Communications
|Salary||£600 per day|
Our Public sector client is currently looking for an Interim Head of Applications and Digital to work on and play a key part in a significant IT & Digital Transformation Programme. This role sits in the wider IT Services senior leadership team, and reports direct to the Director of Digital Transformation
This is a 3 month initial contract, but extensions and other opportunities may arise.
The successful Head of Apps and Digital will work on the digital transformation programme that involves a replacement of a number of strategic technology platforms to deliver changes to: End User Computing, Citizen Interactions, Staff Collaboration, Customer and Performance Insights, Resilience, Cloud-First/Cloud-native, Cyber Security and Information Assurance
Our client is also creating a new senior management team within IT Services to drive performance and service improvements, with an aim of achieving ISO20000 certification against an ITIL-aligned service delivery model.
The successful Head of Applications and Digital should have the following skills and experience
- Significant management experience providing strategy and technical approach guidance to software development teams
- Knowledge of a variety of development and testing approaches is required
- Vendor and Stakeholder management experience
- Experience and knowledge in: Enterprise Data Management and Reporting, Web/Intranet delivery, Middleware/Integration platforms, GIS systems, Application Development/Support and design/test services.
- Demonstrable experience of working in an ITIL framework
- Experience of leading teams through digital change, developing staff and delivering to the highest standards in both Agile and Waterfall deliveries.
- Knowledge of implementing and developing in Azure, Dynamics, Sharepoint and PowerBI environments
- Public sector/local authority experience
If you feel you have the right skills and experience and are looking for an exciting contract in a hands on leadership role please apply straight away!
Circa £600PD – Umbrella – Can be negotiable depending on experience.