Finance Business Partner
|at SOLOS Consultants|
|Location||Bristol / Work from home, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||May 18, 2021|
|Salary||£600 - £650 per day inside IR35|
Our public sector client is currently looking to recruit an Interim Finance Business Partner on an initial 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will have worked to Finance Business Partner level and will have experience in Capital Strategy, Budget monitoring and budget setting. Within the role you will lead on the medium term financial plan, on capital strategy and budget monitoring amongst others.
- Support the Chief Accountant in playing a key role in the development of the financial framework, underpinning strategies and operational plans. Ensuring all regular accountancy activities are carried out consistently, in line with the agreed operating framework and to the highest standard.
- Pursue opportunities with regional partners and other organisations to increase the productivity and efficiency of the function. Support the direction of service change and opportunities, both internally and with other organisation to aid modernisation of the service.
- To deputise for the Chief Accountant as appropriate
- Take a leading role in the development of the annual budget, capital programme and long term financial planning. Leading on the provision of insightful predictive analytics, utilising, economic, social demographic data and commercial acumen, to support business development and income improvements across the organisation.
- Ensure efficient and effective financial monitoring processes are in place that provide timely management information and facilitate corrective and mitigating actions. Advising senior officers, members and stakeholders on strategic financial performance, pricing and investment outcomes.
- Influencing at a senior level on the strategic direction of the clients shareholdings, aiding commercial decisions, driving profitability and social value.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within the public sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation on an initial 6 month contract, initially working from home with flexible working moving forward.
- Finance Business Partner
- Bristol / Work from home
- £600 - £650 per day inside IR35