|at SOLOS Consultants Ltd|
|Location||Nottingham, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 10, 2021|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000|
Our client a busy and expanding organisation is looking to recruit a Electronics Engineer on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for all aspects of electronic system design, ensuring designs are robust and following through to ensuring high quality, trouble-free products leave the factory. This will include PCB and firmware design, development and validation as well as integration with controllers, instrumentation, drives, etc. You will also provide technical support for on-site manufacturing and test to quickly resolve issues and keep production on track to meet customer delivery dates
You will ensure designs are robust, reliable and meet the required standards. You will excellent documentation skills as well as be a team player.
The ideal candidate will have the follow skills and experience:
- Degree in Electronics or Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- 2+ Years commercial electronic design experience, Analogue and Digital Including:
- Interfacing to instrumentation and transducer signal processing
- Interfacing to microcontrollers
- Signal conditioning (filtering, amplification, attenuation etc.)
- Schematic Capture and PCB Design
- Understanding PCB assembly and manufacturing processes
- Ability to build and test prototypes
- Full product design lifecycle
- Experience with PIC microcontrollers
- Knowledge and experience of C & C# programming
- Produce and maintain technical documentation, updates to drawings, bill of materials, manufacturing drawings, PCB manufacturing files etc.
In return the company is offering a competitive salary, company benefits and a pleasant and friendly working environment.
If this role is of interest please apply today for immediate consideration.