Deputy Director of Hospitals Transformation
|at SOLOS Consultants|
|Location||Shrewsbury, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 17, 2022|
|Salary||£400-£500 Daily Rate|
Working with leading NHS organisation based in West Midlands who are looking for an experienced Deputy Director of Hospitals Transformation reporting to the Director of Director of Hospitals Transformation Programme.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Hospitals Transformation Programme and the line management of the core programme.
- Ensuring that the programme remains on track to deliver the planned changes to the required quality standards and that appropriate mechanisms are in place tofully realise the targeted benefits.
- Working with all key stakeholders (including staff) to identify and mitigate risks to the delivery of the programme.
- Supporting the Director in developing and adapting the programme's organisational structure as required as the programme develops.
- Managing the relationships with suppliers contributing to the programme, adapting the mix and engagement model of those suppliers as the needs of the programme evolves.
- Developing and implementing programme plans that will maintain high quality, safe services at all times during the implementation of the new clinical model.
- Experience of managing public communications and media messaging
- Relevant experience within an NHS or public sector context
- Experience of effective partnership working with internal and external stakeholders
- Significant experience of delivering major, complex, multi-year infrastructure projects and of deploying recognised programme/project management methodologies
Please only apply for this post if you are an experienced Deputy Director of Hospitals Transformation and available to start on no more than a 1-2 weeks' notice.