Remote Home Based Cyber Security Project Manager
|at SOLOS Consultants Ltd|
|Location||Exeter, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 5, 2022|
IT & Communications
|Salary||£407 per day|
Our award winning Public Sector client is looking to recruit a Cyber Security Project Manager on a initial contract till the end of June 2022.
- This role is remote home based but may need occasional attendance at the office in Exeter
- £407 per day Inside IR35 via a umbrella company
The successful candidate will work on a Cyber Security Programme which is focused on enhancing and maintaining the level of cyber security to meet business and customer needs. You will be responsible for end to end delivery of workstreams as part of the programme and will have experience and skills in the following:
- Prince 2 Practitioner or APM Qualified
- Understanding of Cyber Security ideally Cabinet Office or Government standards
- Leading technical and non-technical projects
- Agile project management experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Managing projects on time, to budget and to standards
- Risk, Assumption, Issue, Decision, Inter-dependency, and Action (RAIDIA) Management experience
- Additional qualifications such as MSP Practitioner, MoR, MoV or higher-level project management qualification such as APM Registered Project Professional or Chartered Project Professional would be highly beneficial.
Preference will be given to candidates who hold current SC Security Clearance however those eligible to apply will also be considered. Prior to starting you will need to undergo BPSS Clearance (2-4 weeks) and have submitted a SC Clearance application.
If this role is of interest please apply today for immediate consideration.