CRM Analysis Manager
|at SOLOS Consultants|
|Location||Milton Keynes, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||May 26, 2021|
|Salary||£41,000 - £46,000 + fantastic package|
Our renowned client is currently looking to recruit a CRM Analysis Manager on a permanent basis, initially based from home however once restrictions are lifted in the Milton Keynes Office.
The successful candidate will have previous experience leading a technical team (ideally CRM focussed), have worked within a communications / marketing delivery environment and have designed and implemented MI dashboards. Within the role you will be working on transformation projects and be managing a small team of analysts to ensure marketing communication plans are implemented and MI dashboards are provided for performance reporting etc..
- Manage a small team of analysts, providing leadership, coaching and motivation for the team.
- Undertake analysis to provide insight and recommendations to improve the effectiveness of communications through segmentation and propensity modelling.
- Design and implement MI dashboards that provide insight into all aspects of the performance of the communications.
- Work collaboratively with our Marketing and Communications colleagues to devise and implement suitable test and learn strategies to effectively and robustly evaluate the performance of the communication plans.
- Liaise effectively with key stakeholders at all levels, building strong working relationships and identifying and gaining agreement on collective objectives.
- Ensure adherence to the data protection and information security policies applied.
- Deliver the marketing communications plans by making accurate and timely selections, doing so in an efficient manner and adhering to customer preferences and data protection policies.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation that offer a fantastic package and potential for personal development and progression.
The ideal candidate will be confident working with Microsoft Applications and specialist data visualisation applications (Tableau, MC Power BI etc.)
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Analysis Manager