Competence & Resource Manager
|at SOLOS Consultants|
|Location||Bristol, City of Bristol, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 17, 2022|
|Salary||£21.98 - £29.07/hour|
Our client is currently recruiting for a Competence & Resource Manager to join the business in the Bristol area, initially on a 12 month contract, with view to extend.
You will manage Resources, Competencies & Learning for Operations and will be responsible for end-to-end Resource management activities across the Plant Operations perimeter.
Provide Support to the business needs by ensuring we have the right competent resources, in the right place, both today and in the future.
In close collaboration with HR, Financial Controlling and a network of Competence & Resource Managers, you will be accountable to:
- Primary interface to Managers and HRBPs for training needs management.
- Contribute to and support business / corporate improvement projects (e.g. Learning Digital Environment, skills matrix).
- Organise regular central Resource Management meetings (at management level) and prepare the relevant inputs to support decision-making.
- In case of deviation from the validated resource plan, support local teams in designing the appropriate mitigation plans.
- Contribute to the Industrial Academy activities in terms of learning needs anticipation and priorities setting sharing the relevant resource inputs.
- Follow-up and monitoring of the monthly KPIs of non-attendance and learning deployment with the support of HRBPs. Active support in the corrective action plan.
The ideal candidate will have a range of skills such as;
- Industrial awareness: good working knowledge of the Plants/FALs & VSM along with an understanding of the Industrial strategy
- Awareness of the relevant financial processes (in particular AOP) and HR processes (e.g. Workforce planning, Resource Review, Competence management)
- Stakeholder management
- Communicating and influencing
- Driving improvement & innovation
- Data analytics to support decision-making
- Project Management skills
- English: fluent
- Proficient G-Suite
If this role is of interest please apply today for immediate consideration.