|at SOLOS Consultants Ltd|
|Location||Brighton, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 17, 2021|
|Salary||£19.14 - £24.15 per hour|
Our Public Sector client is looking to recruit a Communications Officer on a 6 month contract to lead and drive forward the communications and engagement strategy for the Covid-19 pandemic and the its response and recovery programme.
You will develop and enable partnerships with health services, communities, residents, employers, staff and stakeholders in the region and beyond to support the city in taking the necessary actions in response to the pandemic. You will also bring together strategies, tactics and partnerships to manage and deliver integrated communications and engagement campaigns which includes media management, marketing and internal communications.
You key duties will include:
- Develop and lead the delivery of the communications and engagement strategy
- Design and deliver internal and external strategic campaigns that drives forward priorities
- Identify opportunities to raise the profile and improve our reputation
- Provide guidance on the management of influencer relationships, brand ambassador relationships and related activity in order to build engagement with our actions and messaging.
- Monitor the success of campaigns and report back on trends and topics
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive PR experience of launching and managing high-impact campaigns, or similar content
- advising on communications at a senior level within and across complex organisations
- Ability to collaborate at a strategic level and to negotiate and influence to achieve successful compromises and agreements
- The ability to build relationships and work cross-functionally with external partners and other teams
- Competent in the development and management of campaigns at a corporate and brand level
- A track record of success in building effective relationships with partners
- Excellent writing skills, attention to detail and ability to create accessible materials, proposals and press-releases in the brand voice
Experience of delivering communications in central or local government or other public sector organisations would be highly desirable but not essential.
This role will be hybrid working with 1-2 days per week in the office and 3-4 days from home.
Hourly rate of pay: £19.14 per hour PAYE plus accrued holiday pay and £24.19 per hour on a umbrella basis.
If this role is of interest please apply today for immediate consideration.