Communications Manager – IT Change
|at SOLOS Consultants|
|Location||Work from home / Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||March 25, 2021|
IT & Communications
|Salary||£500- £520 per day inside IR35|
Our established client is currently looking to recruit an Interim Communication Manager with Change experience, to join the IT division, of a large scale business, supporting an IT transformation programme.
The nature of the post will be to help design, develop and support the Leadership Team and Strategic Programmes, in delivering on commitments and expanding the team. The current team is providing resource for communications, event management and people engagement, so it will be the job of the post holders to create and deliver the right communications for staff, customers and the stakeholders.
- Production of all content for the divisional Communications and ensuring they are fit for purpose
- Supporting the design and delivery of the communications for key across various channels
- Planning and management for the development, planning and delivery large, twice a year events
- Working collaboratively with other IT communication professionals ensuring alignment of messages and communications.
- Define strategies and plans for communication for future events
- Act as point of call for staff and stakeholders for all communications and events in the division.
- Ensuring reach and effectiveness of communications is measured (surveys, feedback forms, usage links etc.)
- Have experience of working in a strategic communications based role within large complex environments
- Have experience in creating and delivering communication plans with good attention to detail and ability to prioritise news based on importance and/or urgency
- Experience working in an IT environment, ideally on a IT migration piece
- Strong time keeping and budget management experience
- Ensuring legal procedures are adhered to in line with business policies
- Solid Business Change or transformation experience within a large communications environment.
- Being able to act quickly and efficiently on reactive changes within communications projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation on an initial 3 month contract with high possibility for further extensions or other opportunities across the business.
- £500 - £520 per day inside IR35
- Work from home / Nottinghamshire based organisation
- 3 months initially