|at SOLOS Consultants Ltd|
|Location||Bristol, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 8, 2021|
IT & Communications
|Salary||£350 per day|
Our Public Sector client is looking to recruit a Business Analyst to support the delivery of a Housing System as part of their Housing Transformation and Digitalisation Programme.
The programme is focused on improving housing services with IT being used to facilitate this change including allowing a digital first approach, automation of tasks and allowing them to become an intelligence led service.
As part of the project team you will be responsible for gathering requirements, process mapping and documenting the “as is” and “to be” processes as well as being able to identify and make efficiencies. You will be required to capture the requirements of the new software / digital requirements.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Business analysis and process mapping
- Gathering requirements and creating documentation
- Support both traditional and agile delivery
- Managing software requirements
- Experience of a similar role in a housing team, housing association or housing management systems would be highly desirable but not essential.
- Preference will also be given to candidate who hold a ISEB or Business Analysis qualification or are Lean Six Sigma Qualified / Trained.
This role will be mainly based remotely from home but may need occasional attendance in the office.
Day Rate: £350 per day via a umbrella company inside IR35
If this role is of interest please apply today for immediate consideration.