Azure Security Consultant
|at SOLOS Consultants|
|Location||Home based, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||February 9, 2021|
IT & Communications
|Salary||£580 - £600 per day inside IR35|
Our established client is currently looking to recruit an Azure Security Consultant on an initial 3 month contract, starting immediately.
The successful candidate will have experience securing data, applications or operating environments at an enterprise level, be able to translate technical specifications into business impact information, have written security standards and architectural documents for both infrastructure and applications and have a strong Azure security background.
Key duties include
- Designing, reviewing and communicating patterns for new and existing technologies.
- Assisting with vendor and product selection processes by leading the technical design and deployment
- Becoming one of the reference points within an organisation for advice and guidance on information and systems security
- Collaboration with Enterprise and Solution Architects in defining the IT landscape through influencing and supporting senior stakeholders
- Defining and updating security control frameworks adapting and adjusting them to meet cloud computing needs
- Blending Azure Best Practice, regulatory, and industry requirements to reflect the tolerance for risk, and through this creating sustainable and repeatable technology patterns
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation on a long term engagement, looking to start ASAP.