Assistant HR Business Partner
|at SOLOS Consultants Ltd|
|Location||Northampton, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 8, 2021|
|Salary||£20-28 per hour|
We are currently recruiting for a Assistant HR Business Partner on a 3-6 Month initial temporary contract looking to start ASAP for one of our Public Sector clients.
The successful candidate will provide expert, professional HR advice and coaching to managers. You will help drive the organisations transformation and service plans providing timely, expert and risk informed HR advice on all organisational change activities such as redundancy, organisation restructuring and TUPE. You will also take onboard more complex case work as escalated by the HR Advisors as well as provide professional support to them
The successful Assistant HR Business Partner should have the following skills, experience and qualifications (essential)
- Degree level qualification or equivalent experience
- CIPD qualified at least to Level 7 or equivalent experience
- Substantial experience across HR and employee relations in a large and ideally corporate based organisation
- Experience providing HR advice on organisational change as well as dealing with employee relations during change
- Experience supporting business managers with business case development
The ideal candidate will have previously worked within a public sector organisation, however this isn’t essential. Past experience with TUPE or Trade Unions would also be beneficial.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation on an initial 6 month contract with potential for contract extensions.
You will work on a hybrid based working 2 days from home and 3 days in the office in Northampton.