API Management Solutions Architect
|at SOLOS Consultants|
|Location||Home based, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||February 9, 2021|
IT & Communications
|Salary||£655 per day inside IR35|
Our Government based client is looking to recruit a API Management Solutions Architect on a 6 month initial contract to design and support the delivery of a API Management capability.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Designing the API management solution including defining a contextually appropriate architectural vision for the future API management capability driven by user need. You will maintain and communicate a coherent architectural design to enable successful delivery of an API Management capability that meets user needs.
- Design Assurance including ongoing focus on articulation of user needs; creating, maintaining and communicating high level architectural artefacts; acting as the technical design authority for the project; regular engagement with the enterprise IT architect team; making and recording architectural decisions; participating in architectural peer review; consideration and calculation of Enterprise Technical Debt with respect to the target architecture.
- Supporting the community including share knowledge and good practice and support the continuous improvement of the architecture function
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Understanding of the technical solutions underpinning the delivery of data APIs and associated API Management capabilities
- Understanding of public cloud technology ideally AWS
- Proven ability to architect and deliver technology solutions to meet user needs;
- Proven ability to provide technical coordination for projects, including: managing suppliers; architectural design assurance; setting challenging goals and timelines with clear priorities; overseeing delivery in accordance with user needs.
- Ability to communicate architectural descriptions and development plans to diverse audiences through different forms (including written, diagrammatic and verbal).
Preference will be given to candidates who holds current SC Security Clearance however those eligible to apply will be considered to. If you do not hold current SC Clearance you will need to obtain BPSS Clearance prior to starting which will take 2-4 weeks.
Please note this role will be remote under the current restrictions.
Day Rate: Up to £655 per day INSIDE IR35 working a Umbrella or Limited Company.
Please apply today for immediate consideration.