|at SOLOS Consultants|
|Location||Nottingham, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 8, 2022|
|Salary||£19,000-£21,000 per annum|
The purpose of this role is to provide a professional, prompt and efficient service to our clients Brokers, incorporating the group’s values in to every procedure.
Key Skills/Competencies & Qualifications
- A competent level of knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and Outlook
- Good written, oral and communication skills
- A competent level of knowledge of the internal computer system and procedures
- Knowledge of all current and new Products
- General knowledge of the Insurance market and legislation requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Be approachable and helpful to management and members of staff
- Competent in Maths and English
- A collaborative and innovative approach to working
- Act with integrity at all times when working with stakeholders
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To calculate, present and negotiate fleet renewals with our brokers.
- To liaise, underwrite and negotiate with Insurance Companies.
- To communicate with brokers via telephone, email and Live Chat Facility.
- General administration relevant to the department.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation, if this role is of interest then please apply immediately.