Accountant – SAP implementation
|at SOLOS Consultants|
|Location||Work from home, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||March 19, 2021|
|Salary||£25 - £32 per hour inside IR35|
Our renowned client is currently looking to recruit a Financial Services Accountant on an initial 5 month contract, looking to start ASAP.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working within a Financial Services Accountant role and will lead the 5 month project to lead the investigations and resolution of SAP implementation issues for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. You will have technical SAP skills and knowledge and be confident speaking with various stakeholders and internal departments.
- The role holder will be required to lead on the following first task:-
- Gain an in depth understanding of the complexities of existing Purchase Order migrated data & the business plans to realign that data.
- Create a detailed plan to manage data realignment including how key stakeholders will be involved in validating data for each business area.
- Devise clear processes to be followed by data entry colleagues.
- Devise review mechanisms to monitor & ensure accuracy of data entry.
- Coordinate with Finance Business Partnering teams in the validation of their specific data.
- Manage team of data entry colleagues.
- Experience of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processing and accounting.
- An in depth understanding of the purchase to pay end to end process and associated double entry bookkeeping entries.
- Experience of purchase order data migration from legacy to new systems.
- Experience of SAP S/4 Hana and SAP Ariba would be ideal or similar ERP systems.
- Qualified accountant; CIMA, ACCA or equivalent
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation offering an immediate start.