Business Transformation Manager / Infrastructure Project Manager
|at SOLOS Consultants|
|Location||Norfolk / Suffolk, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||May 21, 2021|
IT & Communications
|Salary||350 - £450 per day inside IR35|
|Start Date||Pending vetting|
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Business Transformation Manager / Infrastructure Project Manager on an initial 3 month contract with view to extend.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of OneDrive for Business migration and Teams telephony and will have previously led complex deployment and usage projects. Within the role you will be delivering the complete lifecycle of projects for both business change and technical implementation.
- Ability to map the customer’s business process to product capability.
- Experience in running governance of complex deployment and usage projects within large organisations.
- A strong technical understanding of M365 workloads specifically MS Teams Telephony and OneDrive for Business
- High level executive engagement skills with an ability to establish trusted advisor relationships with business decision makers.
- Passion for work style innovation and change management experience
- The ability to lead & engage Stakeholders
- Recognised professional qualification in project management such as Prince2 at practitioner level or equivalent (e.g. APM accredited).
- Full driving licence with the ability to travel as required throughout Norfolk and Suffolk and to remote and sensitive locations as appropriate
- This will be a remote role but there may be situations where on site attendance within Norfolk and Suffolk is required.
The successful client will undertake security vetting and so the ideal candidate will have previously held SC / DV / NPPV, however this isn’t essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation on an initial 3 month contract with potential for extensions.