|at SOLOS Consultants Ltd|
|Location||Bedford, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||February 2, 2018|
Our public sector client is currently looking for a Website officer to join their team on an initial contract basis.
This role would Ideally this would suit someone who has Content Management Systems (CMS) experience
The successful candidate will be working on, administering and updating the clients website.
The ideal candidate would be someone who has web editing experience ideally they would like someone who has experience of: Microsoft Dynamics, Portal content management system.
The successful post holder will:
• Be able to administer and update websites quickly and efficiently.
• Have experience of working with websites and social media
• Have Good creative skills
• Be confident with editing digital content
• Ability to adapt copy for different audiences on social media platforms and the web and have a strong understanding the importance of those platforms to our target audience
• Experience of using digital media (on a personal or professional level)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
If you feel you have the right skills and experience please apply straight away
Although this is an initial short term contract, other opportunity's and extensions could be an option,