|at SOLOS Consultants Ltd|
|Location||Nottingham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 1, 2017|
IT & Communications
|Salary||£50k - £55k + benefits|
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager on a permanent basis to lead a small team of Project Managers and manage IT Programmes with in the business.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Leading multiple projects such as systems and application upgrades, integrations and developments including a current programme to implement a new ERP System
- Managing a Team of Project Managers
- Managing project budgets, risks and issues, suppliers, resources and key stakeholders
- Project control and methodologies
- Developing relationships internally and externally
The ideal candidate will have experience in the above as well as the desire to still be a hands on with projects with in a fast paced environment who is looking to progress their career. You will also be experienced in Prince 2 and Agile based methodologies as well as ideally have experience managing the implementation of ERP Systems including data warehouse, applications and integrations.
In return the client is offering progression, training and benefits package. Please apply today for immediate consideration.