|at SOLOS Consultants Ltd|
|Location||Bilborough, Nottingham, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 26, 2018|
|Salary||£20000 - £24000/annum £20K basic plus £4K OTE|
Our Client is currently looking for a Business Developer to work on New business in the consumables/design team.
The role requires a lifecycle approach to bringing new clients on board, including:
• Researching potential new customers,
• Proactively engaging with prospects to determine and create needs for our products
• Maintaining and developing the customer relationship by communicating new product developments
• Create and complete a high volume of outbound call activities within specified timeframes
• Compiling sales and marketing reports for providing management review
• Develop strategies to meet targets, campaign objectives and other KPI’s, by understanding competitor and customer marketing plans, product portfolios and applications; and exploiting these to best advantage.
The Ideal Candidate:
The successful developer needs strong analytical and research skills, people skills, and to know when to close a deal. Additionally, they:
• Are from a targeted sales background
• Have an exceptionally self -motivated, positive and tenacious attitude; being resourceful and resilient
• Are enterprising and can demonstrate creativity and initiative
• Have a genuine interest in business and commerce in general; applying this knowledge to this role.
• Excel in negotiation and effective communication skills
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Are highly numerical and literate, with applied knowledge
If you feel you have the right skills and attributes for the role please apply straight away